How to Join Team Chatham
- New positions are posted each Thursday and remain posted for a minimum of six days.
- Applications will be accepted online only; paper applications are not accepted.
- Resumes are accepted as a supplement to the application.
- When the position closes, your application is personally reviewed by a Human Resources Team Member, who then forwards the applications that meet the minimum qualifications to the Hiring Department.
- Applications are then reviewed by the Hiring Department, who selects candidates for interviews.
- Interviews are determined and scheduled by the Hiring Department.
- Some positions require clerical and/or typing tests during the interview process.
- Testing requires an appointment.
BACKGROUND SCREENING AND DRUG TESTING
- Pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background investigation are required for employment.
- Depending on the position, driver’s history, physical examination and/or credit checks may also be required.